Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Haunted House in Singapore is out

I couldn't help it when I wrote this short story. I just had to write the troubling events that I experienced living in my old house in Singapore. After years of telling my friends "Do you know what happened to me once"? or "Do you know that I saw a ghost once...a soldier I think from the past?", I decided that the best thing to do would be to collate my thoughts and write down about my true experiences living in a haunted house and so, I have.

Haunted House in Singapore: My True Story is now out and promises quite a bit of surprising events, all true, and all experienced by me over the time I lived in the house in Singapore.

You can read about the:

1. Allied soldier looking for his walk back to the Kranji War Memorial
2. the vampire, also known as a Pontianak, who got tired of calling my name
3. the two ghosts from Sentosa who decided to follow both my friend and I home
4. about the spirit who held me paralyzed
5. about Panther, the puppy, who never seemed to forget....

and more!

Of course, I have encountered a significant number of paranormal events along the way and I would like to share all but this short story will specifically touch base on that house. In my next short story, I will promise a read on supernatural events and why it is always so important to stay happy. The reason why I say this is because I know and I tell my friends that the last you need is to give spirits the right to hurt your life because they WILL!

For those interested in reading the Preface to the "Haunted House in Singapore", please click the following link:

SEE MY PREFACE


Best Wishes,
Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment