Monday, November 14, 2011

My Thoughts on Angels, Saints and Demons: What are Angels?


Angels are not easily seen but I have heard them and I believe if it is not Mary who spoke to me that fateful night, then it really had to be this lovely angel who did. It was a feminine voice and it was so lifting that I cannot find the words to describe that feeling but I heard the voice a few times and I knew something was calling me and directing me to close the windows! Had I listened to the voice, so many things would have changed for me. I regret not doing so but then another help from God was what got me out of the apartment that day. Had I stayed there, I would have been murdered. I just know.Link
Angels are mystical beings God has sent to guide us. They are pure spirits, the ones which stand next to God and we do not normally see them but they are there. The only way to bring them into one's life is to do the right thing in life all the time. Even if someone hurts you, laugh it off. It is the person who hurts that destroys the very fabric of their soul. Just remember that! You send a lovely message to God being good and that's what counts.

I have written my thoughts about angels and you can find this book in Smashwords.com. It also tells you about the good and the bad I have seen but as to the question on why I continue to see them, that is something I cannot answer. I have seen the worst and I have been frightened, please do not think I have not been but I have learned to accept that some things are best left the way they are.

Would love to hear your thoughts, drop a note if you can.

Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment